Project Funding for:
• Parent Teacher Associations
• Charities • Parish Councils
• Community Groups
Condition Improvement Fund for:
• Free Schools
• Academy Special Schools
HOW TO ACCESS FUNDING GRANTS?
It may help to ask some important questions about the skills within your organisation first:
- Do you know what funding agencies to apply to?
- Do you know if your organisation is eligible to apply for funding?
- Have you got the skills to accurately match the project to often complicated funding criteria?
- Do you fully understand what funders want to see on your application form?
- Do you understand funding ‘jargon’ or know the latest ‘buzz’ words and ‘trigger’ phrases?
- Do you know where to find the latest and most relevant statistics and supporting evidence?
- From a practical point of view is this the best possible use of your valuable time and efforts or should you get the experts in to help?
If the answer to all of the above questions is a confident ‘YES’ then you may not need us and we sincerely wish you every success with your applications.
If, however any of your answers is ‘NO’ then don’t hesitate, call 01623 821587 now because our expert Bid Writing or Bid Checking services may be just the answer to realise your ambitions.
WHAT IS THE RISK?
There is absolutely no financial risk to you or your organisation whatsoever as our bid writing service is provided on a “no win no fee” basis on grants up to £10,000.
Our team can call upon a wealth of experience and expertise to advise and guide you, we will be with you every step of the way, to ‘steer’ you through the funding ‘minefield’. We will use expertise that is based on a very successful track record built up over many years to support you with the writing of funding applications that will give you the very best chances of success.
We have access to a mountain of statistics and the latest information from local and national funding search engines so we understand what funders are looking for. We are in tune with the latest trends and we understand the jargon, the ‘buzz’ words and the ‘trigger’ phrases that are always used.
We guarantee that your funding application will always be personal and bespoke to your needs so our advisers will help you to explore avenues for projects that you may not have even considered. Projects that when successful can make a real difference to your organisation and to your community.
WHAT WILL IT COST TO ENGAGE THE EXPERTS?
The best way to answer this question is to think very positively and ask “How much money can the experts help me raise”?
The generally accepted ratio for ‘outsourcing’ returns are in the region of £4 in income generated for every £1 that is invested. ICS consultants have a consistent average return that is in the region of £8 generated for every £1 of investment which is double the accepted ratio.
Working with ICS will help you save time, effort and money by enabling you to concentrate on your key goals.
ICS Consultants have an excellent track record, based on successful bid writing results so please visit our ‘Latest News’ section for a summary of our most recent successes.
For an example list of funding project types click here