• Classrooms • Libraries • Nursery Units • Welfare & Sanitary • Office Accommodation • Functional Workspaces • Rent, Hire & Lease
• Playgrounds • Computer Technology • Communications • Safeguarding & Security • Audio Visual • Sport & Recreation • Fire Safety
‘Q-Safe’ 24/7 Monitoring • Safety Compliance • Staff & Buildings • Real Time Tracking • Regular Alerts • Aids Advance Planning Health & Safety Training
A Proactive Compliance Management Service for Schools Be Secure… Be Compliant…
Let ‘Q Safe’ take away your staff compliance monitoring headaches.
‘Q Safe’ is pro-active independently managed compliance monitoring service that uses the latest cloud-based technology to track and monitor all of your staff compliance training requirements. From the real time reports generated ICS will regularly remind you about your compliance status and alert you to impending training or re-qualification requirements.
‘Q Safe’ never sleeps it works tirelessly to help safeguard your school so you should never fall foul of inspectors, insurers and regulators such as Ofsted. You will always know exactly what the compliance training status is with every member of your staff, 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Should Ofsted visit we can provide ‘real time’ compliance status reports as evidence of good practice. For additional security and peace of mind ICS will regularly inform you well in advance when any member of staff is starting to fall out of compliance so refresher training can be efficiently planned and organised.
‘Q Safe’ has no annual licence fees, has a low set-up fee structure and a realistic pricing formula that is based on the size of the school, so the pricing structure is proportionate and equitable for even the smallest of schools. For an even better deal schools can join together and receive additional reductions.
‘Q Safe’ becomes extremely cost-effective for multiple schools, clusters, academy trusts and federations because each school still gets the low set-up fee but with the larger combined staff numbers you receive lower fees therefore saving money for the entire group.
‘Q Safe’ can also monitor all of the schools ‘significant’ compliance review dates eg. governor audits, risk assessments, health & safety policy review, emergency procedures, asbestos, legionella, COSHH and electrical inspections, food safety inspections etc. The school should never miss a key review date with ‘Q Safe’.
‘Q Safe’ Features:
- No annual licence fees
- Safe and Secure cloud-based platform so no expensive equipment or software required.
- ‘Real time’ monitoring 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Regular pro-active advance ‘alerts’ to warn schools of impending non-compliance.
- Regular status reports available to enable efficient advance budgeting, forecasting and effective planning of training.
- Full status reports available as supporting evidence for Ofsted inspections.
- Reduces the ‘human’ error associated with paper & spreadsheet systems.
- Proportional fee structure ensures inclusivity for every size of school.
- Reduced fees for School Clusters, Federations and Multi Academy Trusts.
To see our full range of Compliance Training Courses including First Aid, Health & Safety, Food Safety, Safeguarding, Fire Safety, Asbestos Awareness, AED Defibrillation & Risk assessment please click here.